Pakistan

No Comments

Today I tell you about “My Country” Pakistan.
My country is the Islamic republic of Pakistan.
Its idea was given to us by My national poet Allama Iqbal.
But it was practically realized by My great leader, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah on 14th of August, 1947.
It was, of his greatest achievement.
It was    consisted of two parts: East Pakistan and West Pakistan
.
But in 1971, Indian aggression supported by one vicious super power of the world, deprived us of East Pakistan Which is now called Bangladesh.
My present country consist of four provinces: the Punjab, Sindh , K.P.K, and Balochistan. We have strong and faithfully armed forces.
Although this is an agricultural country with all sort of crops, fruit and trees, yet we are steadily developing into an industrial one.
It has deserts, plains, hills mountains, valley, rivers and canals.
My canal network is famous all the world.
Islamabad, the most beautiful and modern city is My capital.
Karachi is the biggest see-port, Lahore , Faisalabad, Multan , Peshawar , Quetta , Sukkar and Hyderabad are the big cities in My country .
*Thankyou*

back to top